Consulting & Facilitation:
- We are experts in obtaining international standard certification for your business.
- We assess your current management of work methods and practices.
- We provide you with a clear project plan and detailed cost breakdown leading to certification and beyond.
- We work with you as an extension of your management team, guiding and facilitating each step to achieve the required standard.
- We provide you with all the required documentation – policies, procedures, work instructions and form templates which we tailor to your business.
- We define and establish each milestone required leading up to your external audit.
- We guide you in selection of a certification body.
- We prepare you for the audit.
- We work with you to close out any findings.
Have you recently been certified in your chosen international standard?
Are you grappling with certified system maintenance and improvement?
Achieving certification is one thing – maintaining and improving your system is another!
We ensure that you not only stay at compliance level – but give you an organization-wide system for driving performance improvement:
You are provided with your own Continual Improvement Library (the CIL) for documentation, keeping you updated with modifications, improvements and additions to your relevant international standard documentation.
Regular change alerts advise you of improvements & additions and, through your PIN-enabled access, you are able to review, download and tailor documentation from the Library.
We develop and implement your Internal Audit Programme based on a comprehensive risk assessment which prioritizes critical audits and we conduct a system compliance audit, typically prior to your annual management review.
We work as an extension of your management team conducting internal audits, typically on a quarterly basis.
Change is the only constant – new suppliers, methods, people and equipment could lead to new hazards; your risk assessments require regular review.
We assist your management team with regular risk assessment reviews in food safety (HACCP), Environment (ERA), OHS (HIRA) and Business Processes.
Management reviews are the single most important event on your management system calendar – transform these reviews into value adding workshops, engaging your management team, delivering real benefit through our facilitated approach.
Speed up critical compliance data capture and analysis while reducing their administrative burden. This can be achieved through a simple, user-friendly system on your mobile device or from your desktop computer.
- non conformances
- corrective action
- internal audits
- to-do action tracking
- document control